The measures in the Active Transportation performance category monitor how well the region is doing on providing a more balanced transportation system, which improves the mobility of residents. The measures cover transit access and ridership, bicycle access, and pedestrian access.
- Percentage of commute trips via non-single occupant vehicles
- Transit Fixed Route Unliked Passenger Trips (updated 1/25/2017)
- Transit Ridership Demand Response (updated 1/25/2017)
- Boardings per hour on Fixed Routes (updated 1/25/2017)
- Percentage of Collectors and Arterials with a BLOS of C or Better Network Usage
Download the full 61 page Performance Measures Methodology Report by clicking the button below. (766KB PDF)