Human Service Public Transportation Plan identified Mobility management as a strategy to improve transit services within the region. Pocatello Regional Transit (PRT) has recommended that funds be programmed to allow for this planning activity. Mobility Management will coordinate transit services for low-income, elderly and minority populations as well as work with human service agencies to improve coordination. The coordinated plan was completed in 2013 needs to be evaluated and updated. Mobility Manager and BTPO staff will work with Human Service Committee to update the coordinated plan.
The coordinated plan was completed in 2013 needs to be evaluated and updated. Mobility Manager and BTPO staff will work with the Human Service Committee to update the coordinated plan. The update will occur in conjunction with the Master Transit Plan.
- Coordinate the Human Service Public Transportation Committee
- Coordinate transit services with stakeholders and public agencies
- Update the Human Service Public Transportation Plan
- Human Service Public Transportation Committee meetings (Quarterly)
- Coordinate transit service with stakeholder and agencies (Ongoing)
- Updated Human Service Public Transportation Plan (Fourth Quarter)
The Coordinated Public Transit-Human Services Transportation Plan (Coordinated Plan) Scope of Work
This draft scope of work is intended to guide staff in updating the Coordinated Plan. The scope is built with the belief that the needs of the targeted user’s groups have not changed and the strategies have not changed.
Task 1 – Demographic Update
Task 2 – Review and analysis of the last Coordinated Plan
Task 3 – Identification of Existing Service
Task 4 – Evaluation and update of needs and gaps
Task 5 – Update and prioritization and establish priorities for strategies
Task 6 – Plan Development